Hello, there our Shapecare Therapy Family 🙂
Have you ever heard about sports massage before? We know it's a little bit unfamiliar to you but this is helpful for everyone especially for you who loves working out.
Sports massage at Shapecare Therapy is different from any traditional massages. Often, it involves fast-paced massage, stretching, and other approaches, and may vary depending on what sport you are engaged with. Sports massage can be an ideal pre-workout regimen, or it can be your post-workout care.
As we all know that massage can benefit us psychologically. It puts us in a meditative state and brings calming and clearing effects to our minds. When our mind is calm, we can sort things through the clutter and easily get focused so it contributes to better performance.
The are many benefits from sports massage at Shapecare Therapy, and here are some of them:
1. Stress relief! The body does not function properly when we are always stressing about problems. Massage reduces the production of stress hormones running through your body.
2. Relaxation! Sports massage activates the parasympathetic system which is responsible for the inner workings of your body as mentioned above.
3. Improved circulation. By relaxing your muscles your blood supply increases allowing nutrients to be delivered to your muscles. This also allows the body to remove any unwanted build-up from the muscles.
4. Reduced blood pressure – less stress, less tension, and a more efficient vascular system.
5. Reduced muscle soreness – that terrible pain known as DOMS (Delayed onset of muscle soreness) is the reason why you can’t move properly a day or two after a workout.
Shapecare Therapy is one of the best massage therapy in Brussels. Book your session and get the benefits of sports massage here today: https://bit.ly/36gxXVC
Need more information? Connect with us at :
Brussels, Spaces European District
Rue Belliard 40, 1040 Bruxelles
Your Loving Care Team,
Shape Care Therapy